The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has ordered the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to postpone all exams till further notice due to the outbreak of covid-19 Coronavirus.
Also it impact JEE Mains examination which is given by lakhs of engineering students every year.
This is a best time for class 10th and 12th students to prepare more for their future.
The deadly Coronavirus, which has infected nearly 17 lakh and claimed over 1lakh lives across the world. The Ministry of HRD and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued some important guidelines to follow. Explore the do’s and don’ts along with what is Coronavirus (COVID-19) and important advisory for schools.
Here are a few precautions parents and children can take to avoid infection:
1. Don’t take children to crowded places. Keep them indoors as much as possible.
2. Don’t allow your child to come in close contact with anyone who has a cold, fever or flu-like symptoms.
3. Clean the floor and commonly touched objects at least once a day at home.
4. Clean the child’s toys’ at least once a day.
5. Wash hands frequently using soap and water for at least 20 seconds or frequently use alcohol-based hand rub. Wash hands especially after coughing, sneezing or touching objects like door handle which are likely to be touched by others as well.
6. Try to engage your child in indoor activities. Avoid outdoor activities as much possible but one can allow activities in the house premises provided the number of children is not more than 4 to 5. Children with fever, cough and running nose should not be allowed to meet others especially the elderly/grandparents.
7. Educate your child to cover the mouth and nose with a tissue or flexed elbow while coughing and sneezing. Dispose the used tissue immediately and wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub. Do not touch any objects or face after coughing or sneezing.
8. Seek medical care early if your child has a fever, cough or breathing difficulty.
9. Don’t forget to give a nutritious diet with plenty of water. Give citrus fruits (orange, lemon, grapefruit) and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C, vitamin D containing foods (cheese, egg yolks) and zinc-containing foods (legumes, lentils, beans, and nuts).
Was this helpful?
4 / 0